Bani Bands Announces NEW Customized Options for their Award-Winning Soft-Grip Adjustable Headbands
From Sports Teams to Sororities, Organizations Can Create the Perfect Headband
(July 25, 2013)– Bani Bands, creators of Soft-Grip adjustable headbands worn and loved by female outdoor athletes around the world, is proud to announce it’s new CUSTOM program, allowing retailers, sports teams, athletic events, sororities, and other organizations to create a customized and uniquely branded headband. From a store logo to a team name to a school mascot, Bani Bands customers’ are able to create a custom headband that meets their specific needs.
"We are proud to offer a truly custom design option for our customers to add their personal touch to our unique Bani Bands," states Renee Hanson, CEO and founder of the company. “Our customized headbands are fantastic for sports teams, fundraisers, schools, events, and promotions. Orders have been flooding in since we launched this program.”
Combining the best in functionality, fit, and style, Bani Bands products appeal to athletes of all types. The company’s meticulous attention to detail sets them apart from other headbands on the market. Notable features of Bani Bands’ headbands include:
- Soft-Grip Velvet Lining – absorbs sweat and prevents headband from sliding.
- Tri-Glide Adjuster – creates the perfect fit for any size head, from children to adults.
- Brushed Elastic Band – soft surface that won't damage hair like rubber or silicone lined elastic.
- Single Needle Flex-Stitching – strong yet flexible so threads won't break.
- Satin Loop Label – featuring the Bani butterfly, a nice feminine touch.
For more information on Bani Bands new CUSTOM program and to view the product line, please visit www.banibands.com.
Maria Hennessey, SMAK Strategies